We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 3 business days of ordering and shipped the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.
Countries We can Ship to:
Absolutely, we can ship all over the world. United States is our main customer, besides of this country, we have the customers from Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Austria, Norway, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Ukraine, Hong Kong, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey, Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Japan, Finland, Ireland, Brazil, Mexico, Portugal, Thailand, Sweden etc.
The approximate shipping time accords to each country:
United States: You can expect your package to arrive in 7-10 working days. Others: 10-15 working days.
- Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore our is not guaranteeing delivery dates. Please ensure all delivery information is correct. If there is incorrect and/or missing information, we may be required to contact you to update the delivery information, which may cause delays in delivering your order.
- Delays may also occur as a result of customs clearance. Your local customs office may require additional documents and time to clear your package, which may delay the estimated delivery time.
- Your order may be delivered to you by either the local post office or a local courier. Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. If you are not home when the delivery is made, a notice card may be left by the postal service to advise on how and where your delivery can be collected. Please fill in your address in all details, otherwise the package we mail to you will be returned to us, or we will just ignore your request to save everyone the trouble.
Generally speaking, for the orders of ordinary customers, we will choose to ship by air.
If you are a reseller or a large buyer, we can help you find cost-effective shipping with longer delivery time, provided you can accept the delivery time.
- For Asia and Oceania, the total weight of the product is generally about 100kg or the volume is bigger than 0.5m³ in order to meet the shipping standards.
- In Europe, America, and Africa, due to the longer distance, the requirements will be higher, generally more than 100kg or a volume bigger than 1m³, in order to meet the shipping standards.
- Specifically, the standard given by the logistics provider shall prevail and we will help you find out the suitable way for delivery, and then inform you of the specific situation.