Kingjoy KH-6900 aluminium gimbal head
KINGJOY "KH6900 Gimbal tripod head"Product information
When tracking moving objects with large lenses, Kingjoy's gimbal heads show their full potential. It works well not only in sports photography but also in animal photography. When heavy camera-lens combinations are used, it is almost impossible to take pictures with your free hand. And conventional tripod heads do not offer the necessary freedom of movement for fast subjects. However this KH6900 head, with its special design, makes photographic chases convenient and intuitive.
MENTION: The guide can be disassembled and used according to your needs.
The Kingjoy KH6900 Teleneiger made of high-quality precision aluminum leaves nothing to be desired with its soft and supple movements.
- Thanks to the black anodized precision aluminum used, the main linkage is light and yet extremely stable. The quick release plate and all controls are also made of the same aluminum alloy. The materials used make the KH6900 extremely resilient.
- The photographer has full control over his camera at all times. As the starting point is always the free-swinging, safe position in which the expensive optics cannot hit the tripod in an uncontrolled manner. (Of course, with proper assembly, in which the center of gravity of the camera-lens combination was centered.) Tipping over, as with unsecured ball heads, should be avoided.
- The KH6900 has various scales which make perfect setting easy and reproducible. The photographer always has perfect control over his equipment, can move or preset freely to a certain range of motion. This of course also includes the possibility of setting the nodal point, and thus enabling distortion-free panoramic journeys. Also when tracing planets in astro photography it owns a great advantage.
Return & Refund
- We will refund you if you return the items within 7 days of your receipt of the items for any reason. However, the buyer should make sure that the items returned are in their original conditions. If the items are damaged or lost when they are returned, the buyer will be responsible for such damage or loss, and no refund will be given.
- The buyer will be responsible for the shipping fees of returning the items. Before returning the items, please confirm the return address and the logistics method with us. After you give the items to the logistic company, please send us the tracking number.
- Manufacturer`s limited warranty for defective items for 12 months (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
- Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text