Kingjoy A85 professional carbon fiber tripod-3 section, 59in, 5.2lbs, with bigger head base, for heavy long lens and wide-angle lens camera
This is the Kingjoy A85 - a high-end professional quality tripod which is ideally suited to landscape work. Made from carbon fibre and aviation grade alloy, this tripod is built like a tank yet is light enough to carry up hills and mountains.
One of the three legs has a comfortable foam hand grip which makes carrying the tripod easier, especially in cold conditions. Each leg section is extended with a twist lock grip joint which is weather sealed to prevent dust and sand from entering the thread. It comes with removable rubber feet which can be unscrewed and replaced with metal spikes (included).
An optional centre column is available to extend the maximum height (sold separately). There is a hook on the base of the centre plate for attaching balast to improve stability in windy conditions.
With only 3 leg sections, the set up time for this tripod (to full height) is very rapid, ensuring you successfully capture those moments of fleeting light. Comes with a levelling plate for compatible centre columns and a set of 4cm spiked metal feet.
- There is a cheaper but heavier alloy version - A65
- Material - carbon fibre tubes, aviation grade alloy joints.
- Weight - 2.36kg (5.19lbs)
- Leg sections - 3
- Folded length - 66cm (26in)
- Min/max height - 12cm(4.7in) / 150cm (59in)
- Min/max height (with optional centre column - sold separately) - 38cm (15in) / 179cm(70.5in)
- Max load - 25kg (55lbs)
RETURN & REFUND
- We will refund you if you return the items within 7 days of your receipt of the items for any reason. However, the buyer should make sure that the items returned are in their original conditions. If the items are damaged or lost when they are returned, the buyer will be responsible for such damage or loss, and no refund will be given.
- The buyer will be responsible for the shipping fees of returning the items. Before returning the items, please confirm the return address and the logistics method with us. After you give the items to the logistic company, please send us the tracking number.
- Manufacturer`s limited warranty for defective items for 12 months (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
- Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text