Kingjoy A83 professional carbon fiber tripod with T21 ball head-4 section, 65.5in, 3.6lbs
The ultimate travel tripod.
This is the Kingjoy A83 - a high-end professional quality lightweight travel tripod. Made from carbon fibre, it comes with a removable centre column, carry case, and compact ball head (optional).
One of the three legs has a comfortable hand grip which makes carrying the tripod easier, especially in cold conditions. This leg also unscrews and attaches to the removable centre column to form a monopod or walking pole with comfortable grip.
Each leg section is extended with a twist lock grip joint which is weather sealed to prevent dust and sand from entering the thread. It comes with removable rubber feet which can be unscrewed and replaced with metal spikes. There is a hook on the base of the centre column for attaching balast to improve stability in high winds.
The tripod inverts on itself to from a compact travel mode which easily fits into most bags or suitcases for practical travel. Despite its lightweight and compact design, this tripod still provides outstanding sturdiness for even the heaviest of digital cameras.
- Material - carbon fibre tubes, alloy joints.
- Weight - 1.64kg (3.61lbs)
- Leg sections - 4
- Folded length - 49cm (19.3in)
- Min/max height (with centre column) - 40cm(15.75in) / 167cm (65.5in)
- Min/max height (without centre column) - 13cm(5.2in) / 136.5cm (53.75in)
- Max load - 20kg (44lbs)
RETURN & REFUND
- We will refund you if you return the items within 7 days of your receipt of the items for any reason. However, the buyer should make sure that the items returned are in their original conditions. If the items are damaged or lost when they are returned, the buyer will be responsible for such damage or loss, and no refund will be given.
- The buyer will be responsible for the shipping fees of returning the items. Before returning the items, please confirm the return address and the logistics method with us. After you give the items to the logistic company, please send us the tracking number.
- Manufacturer's limited warranty for defective items for 12 months (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
- Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text