Kingjoy A86 carbon fiber tripod-4 section, 61in, 5lbs, with bigger head base, for heavy long lens and wide-angle lens camera
KINGJOY OFFICIAL A86 CARBON FIBER TRIPOD DESCRIPTION:
- [Easy Set Up] 4-Section carbon fiber tripod legs with quick release twist locks and the angle adjusting buckle allows you to adjust the working height and angle easily and fast from 3.9 inches to 61.8 inches .
- [Ultra Stable]Top-level carbon fiber bowl tripod, 39mm max leg tube diameter and 26mm min tube, max load capacity is 66 lbs for handling larger cameras and lenses. Also comes with handy hook for additional weight stability.
- [Ultra Low Angle Shooting]The leg spread come with adjustable angle,it offers lower shots minimum height of 3.9 inches than many other competitor’s tripods-useful when you are on location and need a steady low angle shot.
- [Wide Compatibility]Comes with standard 3/8" screw on the plate for video head or cameras. Rich 3/8" screw hole on the side can connect with different accessories, such as monitor, video light, support arm and so on.
- [Compact and Portable]The tripod can be folded to 22.8", Can be packed into a standard suitcase if required, avoiding the need to have special handling at the airport. Ideal for travel and work. Equipped with interchangeable screw-in rubber feet and stainless steel spiked feet for any extreme conditions and terrain.
RETURN & REFUND
- We will refund you if you return the items within 7 days of your receipt of the items for any reason. However, the buyer should make sure that the items returned are in their original conditions. If the items are damaged or lost when they are returned, the buyer will be responsible for such damage or loss, and no refund will be given.
- The buyer will be responsible for the shipping fees of returning the items. Before returning the items, please confirm the return address and the logistics method with us. After you give the items to the logistic company, please send us the tracking number.
- Manufacturer`s limited warranty for defective items for 12 months (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
- Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text