Kingjoy K2008 compact light traveling aluminum tripod with Q20 ball head-5 section, 53in, 2.7lbs, legs reverse fold
KINGJOY K2008 TRIPOD DESCRIPTION:
Small photography tripod Kingjoy K2008 and ball head Q20. The structure weighs only 1.5 kg and can provide a load capacity of up to 12 kg. Adjustable ball head with double-head anchor lock and panoramic movement smoothness adjustment, as well as a built-in level and quick release plate. The head contains the classic 3/8" thread, so you can use it elsewhere. The tripod itself is made of high-quality aluminum alloy and contains three pull-out parts that can be locked with a special fastening lock. The maximum height is 156 cm And the minimum is only 27 cm, so it can be used in almost any environment. The central column contains a weight hook. Another advantage is that the non-slip feet or general feet can be removed, which can create a fully functional monopod.
KINGJOY K2008 TRIPOD Specification
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Sections: 5
- Carrying capacity: 6kg
- Maximum height: 135cm
- The smallest. Height: 47cm
- Folding height: 37m
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Size: Maximum diameter: 22mm, minimum. Diameter: 10mm
- Packing size: 49,3x14x13,7cm
- Camera installation: 1/4" screw
- Tripod mounting: 3/8" screw
- Quick release plate
RETURN & REFUND
- We will refund you if you return the items within 7 days of your receipt of the items for any reason. However, the buyer should make sure that the items returned are in their original conditions. If the items are damaged or lost when they are returned, the buyer will be responsible for such damage or loss, and no refund will be given.
- The buyer will be responsible for the shipping fees of returning the items. Before returning the items, please confirm the return address and the logistics method with us. After you give the items to the logistic company, please send us the tracking number.
- Manufacturer`s limited warranty for defective items for 12 months (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Accessories come with a 3-month warranty.
- Defective items MUST BE reported and returned within the warranty period (and in the original packaging, if possible). You must tell us what the defect is and give us your order number. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text